Saturday, August 1, 2009

todos too!


Ok...so I know I haven't written in far too long! Go ahead and yell...I'll just wait here until you are done. doo do do do do. Done? Alright...now down to business.


All of you have been so wonderful since I started scribblemonkey almost 3 months ago. It's gone by so quickly and yet been PACKED with stuff to do. I call them my todos {to do soon}, which are very different from my todoimd {to do in my dreams}.


I am so appreciative to all of you who have ordered and trusted me with everything from twitter cards to wedding invites. I have enjoyed working on each and every one of your orders. I have had many requests to change up my orders a bit...from numbers to colors, you guys have been customizing like crazy! That's why scribbles always says: "paper stuff to match you".


I have many many ideas of what I need to do for all of my blog buddies, store friends & twitter followers...it's just a matter of getting some more time in my life. I bid on some time on ebay but lost it at the last second...sigh. I guess I'll just have to click & design faster.


Here is a sneak peek at my August todos list. Check it out...I already have one crossed off and it's not even August yet! It's looking like an exciting month for me 'n' scribbles.



I made my first lightbox in an attempt to capture better pics for you guys. It's so hard to see the brilliant colors and adorable little details on my designs with the lighting and camera I currently have. It's time to change things up and get more continuity and detail in my photos. If you have any suggestions, just let me know...I am ALWAYS up for photo tips!


I promise I will write more!

No comments:

Post a Comment